Request your non-binding holiday offer at
The Wellness Hotel in Bavaria
The Koenig Ludwig Wellness & Spa Resort crowns the hotel in Schwangau near Fuessen, the village that is home to the royal castles of Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. Embedded in Schwanensee you will find our 3000 m² Ludwig SPA with its luxurious wellness area including 14 bathing, sauna and relaxation attractions as well as our capacious Beauty Farm – including a terrific view of the mountains of Allgaeu and Tyrol.
Wellness and Hiking in Allgaeu
Pairs, solo travellers and families will all feel right at home in our lovingly furnished rooms, studios and suites. We will spoil you with our culinary arts as well during your wellness holiday in Allgaeu with the finest of regional and healthy dishes to delight your palate. The King’s Corner, Allgaeu and the neighbouring Tyrol, offer countless leisure and cultural activities for a hiking holiday and ski holiday in Bavaria.
Allgaeu Mountain Lakes (Arrival Sunday)
Experience the magnificent beauty of the mountains and lakes of Allgaeu!
Even the King was impressed by the diversity of the Allgaeu landscape...
from 486,- € / person
More Info & Request »
BROCHURES & DOWNLOADS
WHAT ELSE AWAITS YOU IN HOTEL KOENIG LUDWIG
- King -Ludwig-gourmet half-board with Allgaeu-breakfast buffet along with 5-course menu of choice in the evening. Seven different dining rooms with cosy niches provide a pleasant ambience for your culinary experience. Our kitchen chef and his team conjure up the finest regional, light and healthy gourmet dishes. You can select from King -Ludwig-gourmet cuisine, vegetarian health food or King -Ludwig-Light, calorie-conscious natural cuisine.
- All rooms are equipped with a terrace or balcony, cosy sitting area, shower/WC, minibar, internet access (LAN), SAT-TV, telephone and room safe.
- Indoor swimming pool with breath-taking panoramic view with 160 m2 of water area in the middle of Schwanensee complete with Jacuzzi bed, neck massage, underwater massage beds and flow channel. A comfortable entryway leads you outdoors to the sports pool which is heated year-round.
- Wellness and Spa of more than 3000 m2 area with 14 saunas, steam baths and relaxation attractions. The independent hotel guide “Relax Guide” awarded us a Lily for the year 2014 as well!
- Medical Fitness: A diverse health and fitness programme awaits you.
- Ludwig Refugium – modern fully-equipped Beauty Farm with 12 new treatment rooms.
- The Koenig Ludwig Wellness Hotel is only 5 minutes on foot from Forggensee. Forggensee-Schifffahrt offers romantic ship tours around the lake. In just a few minutes by car you can reach crystal-clear bathing waters of Bannwaldsee, the Alpsee, which lies directly at the feet of the famed Bavarian King’s Castles, the Alatsee, the Hopfensee as well as the Weißensee.
- In our new Private-SPA for couples, you will find comfortable, heated massage tables waiting for you, a large couples shower as well as an aroma-steam bath and a large water bed. The highpoint is the couple’s whirlpool with light and colour therapy. Naturally this is also an insider tip for anniversary or honeymoon trips in Allgaeu!
- The Koenig Ludwig Wellness Hotel in Schwangau near Fuessen is the ideal starting point for a wellness holiday, hiking holiday or ski holiday in Allgaeu. In summer or winter, the Allgaeu holiday region is worth a visit – starting with hiking, mountain climbing, biking, mountain biking or swimming in one of the mountain lakes, to a walk through the local towns all the way to ice skating, downhill skiing, snowboarding and cross-country skiing directly from our front door.
- Tyrol with countless other skiing areas, opportunities for biking, excursions and hiking, lies nearby.
Over 3000 m² Wellness & SPA
Discover and enjoy our extensive range of Wellness- & SPA-Services »
LOCATION & DRIVING DIRECTIONS
|90 minutes from Munich|
|120 minutes from St. Gallen|
|Plan the quickest route for your arrival »|
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!
Do you have any questions or would you like to see a non-binding offer? Then just contact us. We look forward to meeting you!
The Lingenfelder family and our team