Other things you should know
Our guests are singles, couples and friends as well as families with youngsters from the age of 14 upwards.
Due to the current situation, we ask you to note the following information:
In order that you can enjoy a carefree holiday, we have worked out a comprehensive hygiene concept for you. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of the general decree of the Bavarian State Government, the Robert Koch Institute, the DEHOGA and the professional association BGN.
We would like to ask you to always wear your mouth and nose protection in public areas. Of course you may remove it at the table, in your room and in the Wellness Garden. We also ask you to use your own writing utensils. Take it with you to the restaurant or to the SPA treatments. In this way we minimize sensitive contact points.
Restaurant & Bar
- Self-service at the breakfast buffet is possible. Therefore we can offer you almost the usual breakfast selection.
- To be able to keep the distances in our restaurant and to offer you an adequate service, we have to offer two dinner times. Therefore we can guarantee the distance between the tables and you can enjoy your 5-course menu in our restaurant from 18:00 until 19:45 and from 20:00 until 22:00. We will ask you for your preferred meal time on arrival. We ask for your understanding that we are currently unable to accept fixed table reservations.
- Our Lilien Lounge & Bar may be open until 01:00 am due to current regulations.
Sports & SPA
- Our wellness garden, our relaxing areas and heated outdoor pools, our indoor pool and our swimming lakes are open and invite you to enjoy swimming with a view of the mountains.
- Our saunas are open, unfortunately we are not allowed to open our steam baths yet.
- As usual, our Ludwig Refugium will be happy to offer you a wide range of massages, cosmetic treatments and couple treatments.
- Our sports courses take place outside as far as possible. Indoor sports areas as well as the yoga lounge are available to you without restriction.
- Our bike rental is open!
Ludwig SPA on your day of departure
To allow you to enjoy the last day of your holiday to the full, our Ludwig SPA will be available to you free of charge up until 3:00 p.m. You can keep your clothing in our changing rooms
For only € 2.00 per person and per day, your stay with us will be fully insured. In the event of cancellation or early departure, you will not have to pay any cancellation fees. You can find further information under Ludwig's cancellation insurance or simply phone us. We will be happy to advise you!
Reduced mountain railway tickets
As soon as you come to stay with us at the König Ludwig, you can enjoy the views of the Tegelberg, Breitenberg and Buchenberg more economically. Tickets are available at the reception and each ticket covers a return trip up the mountain and back down into the valley.
|Tegelberg or Breitenberg including Hochalpbahn
Please understand that we cannot allow pets in the hotel.
Please understand that we can only allow smoking in our house in the open air.
Check in & check out
To allow you to use your day of arrival as a holiday day, your room will be ready for you to move in from 3.00 p.m. On the day of your departure, we request that you will have cleared your room by 10.30 a.m. at the latest..
Cars and parking
We offer you above-ground parking spaces for free and also underground parking spaces for for € 8.00 per day. If you wish, we will be happy to park your car for you.